Marketing Podcast with Mindy Weinstein
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Mindy Weinstein. Dr. Weinstein is a leading expert in digital marketing and has been named one of the top women in the industry globally. She is the founder of the digital marketing firm Market MindShift.
Questions I ask Dr. Mindy Weinstein:
- [1:11] You start the book with scarcity as an influence – could you unpack that idea?
- [3:18] How do you deal with the idea that influence sometimes is used in a negative way?
- [4:59] We are often more afraid of what we might lose than what we might gain — how does that drive the idea of scarcity?
- [8:05] What are some examples of good and bad tactics of scarcity?
- [13:03] As a consumer, is there a way to avoid making the impulses that come from experiencing FOMO?
- [15:17] Is there a risk of people who are just so sick of scarcity tactics that it kind of tarnishes the brand?
- [16:52] How do you use scarcity as a differentiator without turning off your true fans?
- [20:01] Where can people connect with you and grab a copy of The Power of Scarcity?
More About Mindy Weinstein:
More About Strategy First:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.