Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing a solo show. Today, we have the ability now to start businesses without really adding much overhead. You don’t need an office – all you really need is a computer. But in order to scale, there are a few things you have to get right, and we’ve created a system to do just that.
Topics I cover:
- [1:42] Why it’s actually pretty easy to scale without adding a whole bunch of overhead
- [4:06] Why undercharging is attracting the wrong clientele
- [4:48] Why you need to stop selling the marketing tactic
- [5:53] Custom projects and making up every engagement as you go isn’t the right move
- [7:28] The first step to scaling without adding overhead is understanding the problem that you’re trying to solve and promising to solve it
- [8:31] It’s time to start charging a premium
- [11:19] Developing a partner team so that you can delegate effectively
- [12:58] What a strategy first program is and why it’s necessary
- [14:37] The proven, repeatable process and model that we’ve created that your agency can license
- [15:09] The next Certification Intensive Training that is happening in February
Resources I mention:
More About Certification Intensive Training:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.